We offer a number of solutions from live stream video via CCTV to touchless facial recognition personal management systems which scan for high body temperatures.
PBS Ltd have installed these systems in hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, commercial buildings, and are ideal for schools, universities, care homes, warehouses, distribution centres and commercial buildings.
The systems can be integrated to existing access control systems to allow automatic entry to building, areas via facial recognition software.
- Thermal detection systems with high temperature accuracy can help detect high body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever
- The settings can be adjusted to detect the wearing of a mask
- Temperatures and mask wearing alarms are colour coded and can generate an alarm
- Immediate detection for a thermal camera to detect temperature/mask wearing of a person
- Large numbers of people can be screened at a time
- Thermal detection systems feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact
- People counting options with traffic light systems